Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Changed the logo height when adding my own logo, this caused the odd error of

next/previous appearing over the top of each other just above the logo, tracked them down to the news ticker module thats on the home page, simple css fix removed this for me for the moment, thought i’d share

modules/mod_janewsticker/assets/style.css
    line 38 – add color:#match ur template;

why it was appearing there I don’t know, might have time to debug it later, It only occurs when you adjust the h1.logo on line 473 of template.ss

Hope it proves useful to someone 🙂

armeniopoesia Friend

Id like to know how to insert my own logo. Im new with joomla and i used to change the logo.gif only.
    But inside this template is not working. Would u give me a newbie tip?

thangnn1510 Friend

Please replace this image:

templates/ja_community_plus/images/logo.png

with your logo.png file.

armeniopoesia Friend

<em>@thangnn1510 239728 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please replace this image:

templates/ja_community_plus/images/logo.png

with your logo.png file.</blockquote>

Hi, it worked at default profile, but not at blue light.
    by the way, how can i turn the blue light profile as default?

ty

thangnn1510 Friend

In this case you should change /templates/ja_community_plus/core/themes/blue-light/images/logo.png. To turn the blue light profile as default you should go to admin->extension template -> edit JA Community plus -> profile -> select blue light as default -> Save. Please view my attachment for more results.

1. set-color-as-default
    armeniopoesia Friend

TYVM
    Everything worked!!!

juanmeyer12 Friend

How do you change the size of the logo position?

mfcphil Friend

<em>@juanmeyer12 260669 wrote:</em><blockquote>How do you change the size of the logo position?</blockquote>

template.css

h1.logo a {
    background: url(‘/templates/ja_community_plus/images/logo.png’) no-repeat left;
    display: block;
    width: 266px;
    height: 46px;
    }

Change height and width to size of your logo image! 🙂

transact Friend

Hi,
    I changed the size of my logo as described in the last post. The logo sized as desired but only on the home page How do I set it so that the logo resizes on all pages?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  transact 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum