Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have a problem where my intro is duplicated and put into the article twice. Is there a way to solve this problem?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you post a link to your website ? so we can check it ?

lincoln1 Friend
    ssinha Friend

I had the same problem. It was fixed following the below instruction. (Please make sure to backup your original file before making any change as I am not an expert like others here.)

Open file root_folder/templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css (if you don’t have this file, just create a new one) then add this code :

.article-full.has-article-tools blockquote.article-intro {
    display: none;
    }

lincoln1 Friend

OK, thanks for this. Sort of works. What it did was remove the intro block quote. Is there a way to get it to work properly as in the demo?

ssinha Friend

Yeah, I remember I had the same issue. I think when I updated the template to the latest version while still keeping the same custom.css file, the problem went away. So make sure to install the latest template update.

One problem that I had faced earlier was that each time I updated to the latest template, it wiped off all of my customizations in various css and php files. So make sure to back up all of your customized files (for example, default.php) and after installing the template update, copy and paste the old files in their respective folders). I have learnt to save all customized files in a separate folder just in case something goes wrong.

Another thing that you may want to make sure is to have the latest version of JA Content Type plugin. This solved a number of issues that I was having.

Again, please remember I am not an expert like others so use extra precaution about implementing any change suggested by me. Hopefully, people like jooservices, Tom, Adam, and sitemistic would soon chime in to give you their professional advice. These guys had been extremely helpful in resolving a number of the issues that I had been facing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ssinha 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum