Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hello alltogether,

is ist possible to install/get the dropline-menu in the JA Mageia Template ???
    (using joomla 1.0.13 / Firefox)

best regards
    mario:

Menalto Friend

Its possible to do, just copy the needed files and code from a template allready uses it.

netgraphic Friend

hello menalto,

first of all – thank you very much for your quick answer.

as i am a beginner in joomla, my question is, can i handle this on my own (with trial and error) or is it the best that this is be done by a prof. which i have to pay for…

can you give a hint, please

best regards,
    mario

Menalto Friend

Hmmmm, i just downloaded the 1.0.xx package and it seems to have the dropline menu in it.
    If you open up the ja_vars_1.0x.php you have a option there to set the menu:

# Choose your prefer Menu Type
    $_params->set(JA_TOOL_MENU,'moo'); // split, moo, css, dropline
    # Joomla menutype used in main navigation
    $_params->set('menutype','mainmenu');

netgraphic Friend

hello menalto,

thanks for your hint -and please appologize that i disturb you again with another question.

the path you wrote i found only at the template ja dravity …there it works fine how you described it!

but – sorry – i just want to do exactly the same at the template ja mageia.. do you have any hint for that tooß

thanks in advance and best regards
    mario

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  netgraphic 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum