Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello sjam2013,

Where is “Select Style” pop-up as you removed it from main menu? Would you mind getting me a few screenshots for more clarifications?

Regards.

sjam2013 Friend

<em>@Stork11 361806 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello sjam2013,

Where is “Select Style” pop-up as you removed it from main menu? Would you mind getting me a few screenshots for more clarifications?

Regards.</blockquote>

Thank you for your reply.

It is not possible to take a screen grab as the “Select Style” graphic device fades out after a very short time, so I have mocked up how it appears on my site when loading the site for first time. It is in a white box with pointer to menu area as in the attachment mock-up of my screen.

You can see the same graphic device load when you view the demo of “onepage” on this joomart site.

I would like to stop it appearing as I do not have any style menu item.

Thank you for your kind assistance with this issue:)

1. Screen-Shot-2013-02-26-at-18.41.47
    sjam2013 Friend

Any guidance on removing this “Select Style” graphic will be most welcome 🙂

Stork11 Friend

Hello sjam2013,

I tried to disable “Select Style” menu and pop-up also disappeared. So no problem faced as you mentioned. Can you PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Regards.

sconsulting Friend

<em>@Stork11 362279 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello sjam2013,

I tried to disable “Select Style” menu and pop-up also disappeared. So no problem faced as you mentioned. Can you PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Regards.</blockquote>

What is the solution to this case? I have the same issue.

sconsulting Friend

I found it out by myself, you have to disable the Quick Tips module. It’s a custom HTML module which contains a div with the class “custom” with the Select Style. text inside.

rotweiler Friend

Thank you very much. It is a simple as setting the Quick tips Module to "unpublish"

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rotweiler 8 years, 1 month ago.

The topic ‘Disable/remove "Select style pop-up"’ is closed to new replies.