Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When should we declar the use of a domain ? After or before becoming a club member ?
    I will make a website but I’m not sure of the domain yet… I’d like to begin to work locally on it (so become a member first to be able to download the template), and only then declar the domain.
    Thank you,

Gael

ErikThorsen Friend

It wouldn’t matter much I think. You can always change the domain you have selected. So decleare a domain and change it when you have the “ready” domain. Quite simple I think. Unless of course this is not possible to do. But I would assume this is possible as you are entitled to have the template on any 1 domain you choose. So if you want to move it around, this should be possible.

So sign up, join the community and help out if you can 🙂

idiotproof Friend

Could someone please confirm that I could change the domain name – will be working locally & then decide domain when site ready
    thanks

idiotproof Friend

Guess I am an idiot

After 7 days I would have thought to get a reply, especially in a pre sales forum.

Although Eric tried to answer this
    I think you can…
    Should be possible…
    Unless of course this is not possible to do…

All he is basically saying is “I don’t know” but the waters fine.

Assuming things can cause trouble – a simple yes or no would have worked.

ha le-viet Developer

Hi idiotproof,

If your site is not officially live, you can leave it without entering the domain in your Control Panel. When you set it up finally, enter the final domain in yours. We only check the up-and-running sites.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

Michael Casha Friend

May I also point out that once you choose a domain you cannot change it!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum