Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I everyone.

My name is Marco from Rome.

After download and install the quickstart, i try to configure some feature i nedd for my shop.

I know and use Virtuemart 1.1 but this is my first time with 2.0.
    I need to use Custom stockable variants plugin but seems doesent run with this template.

I try to switch the same installation to another template and run.

Can you please control this function.

Sorry for my bad english.

Best Regard.

Marco

thatch10 Friend

Marco, I have had some joy in enabling the Custom stockable variants plugin and found this site here http://www.spiralscripts.co.uk/Joomla-Tips/custom-plugin-fields-in-virtuemart-2.html useful in configering the plugin.

The problem is that the front page menus are all misplaced due to the position of the variants on the page. My next question to the forum will be how to remove them from the front page modules.

Hope the link helps

Thatch

MoonSailor Friend

Hi marcobarberis,

<blockquote>I need to use Custom stockable variants plugin but seems doesent run with this template.
    </blockquote>

You can read more here : http://www.flexiblewebdesign.com/forum-virtuemart-2-template-puremart-support/152-tutorial-custom-field-with-stockable-variants

Because template is effected when adding product to cart, so, in the case, you need to change plugin “stockable” of virtuemart.

In file “plugins/vmcustom/stockable/stockable.php” :

– Line 403 remove

[PHP]
    $(“.addtocart-bar”).append(‘<span class=”quantity-box”><input type=”text” class=”quantity-input js-recalculate” name=”quantity[]” value=”‘ + quantity + ‘” /></span><span class=”quantity-controls js-recalculate”><input type=”button” class=”quantity-controls quantity-plus” /><input type=”button” class=”quantity-controls quantity-minus” /></span><span class=”addtocart-button”><input type=”submit” name=”addtocart” class=”addtocart-button” value=”‘.JText::_(‘COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_ADD_TO’).'” title=”‘.JText::_(‘COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_ADD_TO’).'” /></span><div class=”clear”></div>’);
    [/PHP]

Add :

[PHP]
    $(“.addtocart-bar”).append(‘<span class=”quantity-box”><input type=”text” class=”quantity-input js-recalculate” name=”quantity[]” value=”‘ + quantity + ‘” /></span><span class=”quantity-controls js-recalculate”><input type=”button” class=”quantity-controls quantity-plus” /><input type=”button” class=”quantity-controls quantity-minus” /></span><span class=”addtocart-button”><input type=”submit” name=”addtocart” class=”ja-addtocart-button” value=”‘.JText::_(‘COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_ADD_TO’).'” title=”‘.JText::_(‘COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_ADD_TO’).'” /></span><div class=”clear”></div>’);
    [/PHP]

– Line 404 remove

[PHP]
    Virtuemart.product($(“form.product”));
    [/PHP]

Add
    [PHP]
    javmaddcart();
    [/PHP]

In file “templates/ja_hawkstore/js/javmprices.js”, line 178
    [PHP]
    JAVirtuemart.product($(“form.ja-vm-product”));

$(“form.js-recalculate”).each(function(){
    if ($(this).find(“.product-fields”).length) {
    var id= $(this).find(‘input[name=”virtuemart_product_id[]”]’).val();
    JAVirtuemart.setproducttype($(this),id);

}
    });
    [/PHP]

change to :
    [PHP]
    javmaddcart = function(){
    JAVirtuemart.product($(“form.ja-vm-product”));

$(“form.js-recalculate”).each(function(){
    if ($(this).find(“.product-fields”).length) {
    var id= $(this).find(‘input[name=”virtuemart_product_id[]”]’).val();
    JAVirtuemart.setproducttype($(this),id);

}
    });
    };
    javmaddcart();
    [/PHP]

Regards.

marcobarberis Friend

Hi MoonSailor and thank you very very much for the suggestion to resolve the problem.

Now the item are add correctly to the cart.

I’m sorry but I have to refer you another problem: if the child products do not have price variant, everything works correctly.

But if the price is different, is always added to the cart the highest price found even in one of the variants.

This is the link to a product with variations to verify the problem: http://scarpami.marcobarberis.com/negozio/tutte-le-categorie/scarpe/decollete/decollete-spuntato-borchie-oro-detail.html

If you could suggest a solution to this problem, everything would work properly.

I apologize for my bad English (I’m using Google Translate …) and I hope you can help us solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.

Marco Barberis

marcobarberis Friend

I also wanted to inform you that the products with the highest price are all the black variant (Nero). I would add that if even once you receive the highest price (50 € before discount) is Impossible to return the lowest (all variants of yellow (Giallo) have a price of 40 € before discount).

Clearly the site is under construction.

Best Regards.

Marco Barberis

MoonSailor Friend

Hi marcobarberis,

Pls send PM to me with admin +ftp account of your site. I need the same for a closer check

Regards

synncom Friend

Hi,

I have a similar problem with this template – when I select the Extra Large Size in Virtuemart it doesnt change the Price…

Is this due to the same Template Issue ?

I have Submitted a Ticket : IIM-763-77042

marcobarberis Friend

Hi, Synncom.

I think the probleme is the same, or similar.

The changes proposed by MoonSailor in this post, partly solve the problem. I’m sure they’re working on other issues suggested by me and I am sure that will solve.

Best regards.

Marco Barberis

synncom Friend

Good day Marco,

When would all issues be solved and when can I have a reply on this if you say Partly Solved ?

I have submitted a Ticket as well : Ticket: #IIM-763-77042

ciaffoncini Friend

Hello,

I have the same issues with stockable variants:

the price is not updating when changing sizes, and instead when I change the number of items, from 1 to 2, the price increases (it should remain the same instead).

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ciaffoncini 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum