Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

We can clean (eliminate). TOP RATED HOTELS IN FRANCE (1.7.)

Sorry for my english.

pavit Moderator

Hi carlosfv

You want to eliminate the articles ?

carlosfv Friend

Hi pavit,

We can eliminate the articles. But we can´t eliminate TOP RATED HOTELS IN FRANCE (1.7.), because it is not a module.

we want to have another module

pavit Moderator

Hi

“TOP RATED HOTELS IN FRANCE” you can find it in Menu –> Main Menu –> Home –> Page Display Options –>Page Heading

it’s not a module it’s the content main of the template you can change the type now is setted as Featured article

sportbikejunkie Friend

Thanks, I had a heck of a time finding it…lol.

I unpublished all modules and still was scratching my head. 🙂
    <em>@pavit 267728 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

“TOP RATED HOTELS IN FRANCE” you can find it in Menu –> Main Menu –> Home –> Page Display Options –>Page Heading

it’s not a module it’s the content main of the template you can change the type now is setted as Featured article</blockquote>

nods Friend

Been looking for this for weeks!! Found it impossible to find, so thanks Pavit.

nods Friend

Hi Pavit

Are there two places you must change? Just opened my site up today, realised it’s gone back to “France”, re-followed your steps, and it definitely shouldn’t be showing France. Any ideas? Cheers

pavit Moderator

Hi

Please post a link to your page and if you can a super user account to your back end maybe with a PM

Thanks

nods Friend

Hi Pavit – i think i’ve sussed it. The text had not actually returned back to ‘france’, but was located in 2 places as standard with the template. So had to be changed in 2 places. Thanks

majali Friend

Thank you Pavit, it solved the problem

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  majali 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum