Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Folks,

i have one problem i would like to solve but i don’t know how. So maybe you can give me some assistance. Is it possible to change the template color (e.g. the blue standard and the red one) within one site. So i would like to have one category blue and if you go to another category it should change to red.

So is this possible? Thanks in advance for you help.
    Oliver:)

Menalto Friend

Make a copy of the template and set it to “red” color and assign the template to the menu item you want to be red. If you go to the templates manager and press Edit you get a option on bottom left: Menu Assignment, where you can set a template to the menu link you want.

pressmar Friend

Wow Menalto. That was fast. !!!

Thanks for you help. Think thats really easy and a good way. But i have still a little problem but i’m sure you have an idea for that too, sorry for beeing such a newbie 😉
    How do i get a copy of that template in my administration. If I try to install it again, this is blocked because it’s already loaded.

TIA Oliver

Menalto Friend

Rename the folder and the template name in the xml file of the template

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum