Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I would like to change the last update time at the top of the template to my local time zone, is there an easy way to do this?

gray Friend

In templatesja_teline_iiilibsja.template.helper.php you can find function getLastUpdate()
    Actually, it should display time adjusted to user’s time zone. But as far as I understand it works for registered only.
    So, in line
    [php]return gmdate(“h:i:s A”, $sec+$tz).’ GMT’;[/php]
    You can replace $tz with a number (negative or positive) of hours of your time zone.

sjmorris Friend

Thanks, will give this a go.

Anonymous Moderator

Dear sjmorris,

I am glad that all the issues have got fixed by now. I have marked your thread with Solved status. If you need further help, simply create a new thread so that our team could have a close look.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

<em>@gray 152027 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    [php]return gmdate(“h:i:s A”, $sec+$tz).’ GMT’;[/php]
    You can replace $tz with a number (negative or positive) of hours of your time zone.</blockquote>

Close…but doing as recommended above to try and estable Eastern Standard time (UTC-5)…

return gmdate(“h:i:s A”, $sec-5).’ EST’;

…doesn’t quite work. But it’s on the right track. The problem is that it only adds or subtracts SECONDS from the GMT time…not hours.

The correct change would be:
    return gmdate(“h:i:s A”, $sec-36000).’ EST’;

So you need to replace $tz with the number of SECONDS

John.

knuganga Friend

I´m trying to change GMT values to Norwegian in Teline III v2. But I cant find this path and file:
    templatesja_teline_iiilibsja.template.helper.p
    Is it for another version of Teline?

Thanks Knut

Sherlock Friend

Hi knuganga,

That file is for the telineiii v1 only,telineiii v2 running the T3V2 Framework.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum