Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Thanks,

it is a very nice template.
    But it is to dark.
    How can I change the content to white?

Felizia

Salsabil Friend

<em>@felizia 32306 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks,

it is a very nice template.
    But it is to dark.
    How can I change the content to white?

Felizia</blockquote>

good idea, maybe this new template in white as an bonus template before christmas? :p

kashxo Friend

If you like that, you have to edit the images file used for content box. They are:
    content-bot.gif
    content-top.gif
    content-center.gif

You can download the PSD file and change the color from there. Also, remember to change your font color to back, else you will see nothing ๐Ÿ™‚
    Goodluck.

Salsabil Friend

<em>@kashxo 32330 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you like that, you have to edit the images file used for content box. They are:
    content-bot.gif
    content-top.gif
    content-center.gif

You can download the PSD file and change the color from there. Also, remember to change your font color to back, else you will see nothing ๐Ÿ™‚
    Goodluck.</blockquote>

thank you very much kashxo for your tips, but iยดm not good in design and in working with photoshop. :((

kashxo Friend

I really like to help you, but I’m still in the weekend. I will look at this on Monday and see what we can do ๐Ÿ™‚

Salsabil Friend

<em>@kashxo 32337 wrote:</em><blockquote>I really like to help you, but I’m still in the weekend. I will look at this on Monday and see what we can do :)</blockquote>

that would be great, thank you so much in advance. :-*

felizia Friend

kashxo,
    would you mind sending me the files, too?

Felizia

kashxo Friend

Hi, guys
    This is the tips that I promised.
    This tips will help you to change the background content to white or something. In this example, I’ve change them to Grey (I like this color than white). This is JA Fagus after I’ve replace file:

This is the files need to replace with the original (backup your current files first):
    http://demo.joomlart.com/template/ja_fagus/changes.zip

To make things like that, please use the file module-hilite.psd, open it with Photoshop adjust it to the size that fit your current site content, then change it to the color you want, then take 3 slices for top, center and bottom (see my gif files).
    The files I’ve changed is only for the small box of content at homepage, there are still got 2 size of content (when there’s only 2 columns) that you need to change. Please do like above.
    Also when changing content background color, you have to change separate line background, button readmore, all the Typography background color as well as change the font, link,… to match the new color.
    Note: All the needed PSD files available in JA Fagus Source package at download section

I hope that a little things I’ve create above will help you in your customization process.
    If you got difficult in anything, I would be happy to help ๐Ÿ™‚
    Goodluck.

felizia Friend

Thank you,

perfect!

Felizia

Salsabil Friend

thanks so much kashxo. :-*

wbtnz Friend

Hi Kashxo
    Good tip for changing the Main body. What about changing the whole background of the template?
    How would we make that a different color – white or lighter grey?
    Thanks
    Greg

Salsabil Friend

i have begun to work with Photoshop and it is easier as i thought. i have made a lot of changes to become a white content. thanks to kashxo who initiate this ๐Ÿ™‚

you can take a look at http://einegemeinschaft.de/

when you like it, than download the package here http://einegemeinschaft.de/downloads/changes_JA_Fagus.zip

make a backup of your files before you replace them.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Salsabil 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum