Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m testing JA Erica for a possible project and would like to change the default style colors. I’ve got the source files and changed them no probs.

Can anyone point me in the right CSS/PHP direction to set the ‘styles’? :confused:

Many thanks
    Stuart

cssyeah Moderator

Hi stuaforr,

Open the ja_vars.php file in the template folder, go to line 30 and replace ‘default’ by ‘style2’ (or ‘style3’)

$ja_color_default = 'style2'; //blank for default, else pick one of in extra color themes $ja_color_themes

after change you need to clear cokies of your browser and refresh browser ( press F5)

thefc_uk Friend

Hi Trungch,

Thanks for the super quick reply 🙂

My apology, I forgot to tell you I’m running the template on J!1.5 stable. So any direction here? :confused:

Many thanks
    Stuart

sea dog Friend

In your admin go to Extensions | Template Manager, click the check box next to the template and click the Edit button. You should see a list of parameters which you can change (it does on other 1.5 templates, but I haven’t used this one so apologies if this is incorrect).

Cheers,
    SD

thefc_uk Friend

Hi SD and thanks for the support 🙂

You are right, through the Admin interface you can change the style used.

But I would like to change the colour used in the style i.e. swap orange for green So, I think I need to know where the styles are defined. The CSS colour folder does not seem to have any impact on the colour band :confused:

Thanks again
    Stuart

cssyeah Moderator

stuaforr,

You open the template_css.css file and search following code section.

#ja-footerwrap {
    clear: both;
    border-top: 1px solid #CCCCCC; <-- /* the colour band */
    margin-top: 10px;
    background: url(../images/grad2.gif) repeat-x top; <-- /* This is color of the footer , You can change it by your color (ex: background: #FFFBDB;)*/
    }

thefc_uk Friend

Thanks Trungch 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  thefc_uk 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum