Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am facing issues with installation of QuickStart for JA Social II.
    I downloaded version 1.0.0 (current available version) and launched the installation routine.

When I start the actual installation there is progress bar for the table creation and after approx 2 minutes I am re-directed back to the installation page (step 3).
    When I check on the DB all tables have been created and if I start again same happens.

So I am stucked with the installation and it always stops with the completion of the table creation and exmaples – but it does not complete the installation routine.

I checked with Firebug and got error:

POST: http://domainname.com/installation/index.php?task=InstallSample 403 Forbidden

{“token”:”802bdb9e5cdbeca795e0da406920a945″,”lang”:”de-DE”,”error”:true,”header”:”error”,”mesagge”:”The last request was denied because it contained a wrong security code. The page should be refreshed and the transaction should be repeated!”}

There are no permission issues and I tried several times and result is always same.
    But I checked from scratch with at least two other JA templates and quickstart installations and
    all is fine and installations are working every time – but not the JA Social II.

Anyone else experiencing the same ?
    There is something wrong in the quickstart.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @mberwing,

Please provide your PHP version, your SQL version and database collation so I can check.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Just for adding information.
    I have faced similar issue in my localhost . To resolve it
    – Restart Apache
    – Clear all cache / session

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

mberwing Friend

Hi Viet, hi Adam,

I was finally able to install it but it worked only on a different host with higher PHP version with a MAMP installation.

MySQL 5.5.42
    PHP-Version 5.6.10

It is NOT possible to install with:

MySQL 5.6.15
    PHP-Version 5.3.28

mberwing Friend

Hi Viet, hi Adam,

I was finally able to install it but it worked only on a different host with higher PHP version with a MAMP installation.

MySQL 5.5.42
    PHP-Version 5.6.10

It is NOT possible to install with:

MySQL 5.6.15
    PHP-Version 5.3.28

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    # About PHP i would suggest you go with PHP 5.5 or higher. 5.4 will EOL in very soon
    # I’m using PHP 5.6 & MySQL Community Server 5.7.8 rc for localhost and everything working fine.
    # The point here is right configuration for MySQL ( and / or PHP )

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    # About PHP i would suggest you go with PHP 5.5 or higher. 5.4 will EOL in very soon
    # I’m using PHP 5.6 & MySQL Community Server 5.7.8 rc for localhost and everything working fine.
    # The point here is right configuration for MySQL ( and / or PHP )

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum