Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Moderator’s note: this post has been moved into this thread by mistake and must be merged back into http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/preview-may-responsive-joomla-template-for-porfolio-ja-sugite/
    </blockquote>

Oh Guys,

if only template is exciting, thrilling and content is s… it brings you NOTHING.

A cool and simple userfriendly layout for the accordingly content is the right way!

Not always every bling bling template with thousands of features in any site is the best choice. So joomlart has a very good template mixture.

You compare big company sites with this template?

Is facebook template exiting?
    Is ebay template exiting?
    is pinterest template exiting?
    is instagram template exiting?
    what about canon website?
    what about nikon website?
    what about youtube website?

So you see, its the content, modules and images AND the idea behind the template

Simplicity isn’t simple.

Have a nice day

bripoole Friend

Hi

I have installed this twice so far on my server and cannot log in, it says i do not have an account, two times i have done this now, is there a bug?

TomC Moderator

<em>@bripoole 426675 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

I have installed this twice so far on my server and cannot log in, it says i do not have an account, two times i have done this now, is there a bug?</blockquote>

You’re saying that you cannot log into your site administration?

If so, you’re absolutely certain that you typed in the admin username and password that you set during the installation process (case sensitive)?

bripoole Friend

absolutely, yes, i have done the whole install process twice also, including deleting the public_html folder in each case, and the same problem has happened

alexsmirnov Friend

@bripoole,

If you are running Joomla 3.2.3 try to patch it up with one of the update patches to Joomla 3.2.4 and see how it goes.

Regards,

Alex

bripoole Friend

I think i may have found the problem, my server provider requesdts that i have to put in front of the user name, for example “reseve2_admin” (without the quotes) i have done this with over 30 templates that i have tried, and everytime this works. I just tried it with another template “edenite” and i have to put that format to get the username “admin” But when i do this with this template i have to put the whole string as “reseve2_admin” to be able to log in

alexsmirnov Friend

Your hosting account username must be a part of your MySQL database user, but I’ve never seen a host requiring this for Joomla Super User. It’s something new, really.

Please feel free to PM me your hosting control panel credentials. I’ll be happy to look around your system and hopefully we’ll get to the bottom of this.

Regards,

Alex

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  alexsmirnov 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum