Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I wanted to write a lot about all I have gone through while trying to get a site going with this template, but I will just ask a question and live it to anyone who has an answer to it.

Has this version of Teline (IV) been verified to work across all browsers? if so, what is it I am doing wrong, or even Joomlart demo did wrong that the Menu ( Mega ) has different look across them?
    Th bellow images instead of using my site I actually grabbed them from the Joomlart demo, so I am also leaving my test site url for you to see why I have a problem with this. (http://www.imagineri.com/CH1111/) try using FF and Safari vs Chrome, Opera and Internet Explorer.
    Let me know what you think.
    Internet Explorer 8.0

FireFox 8.0

1. IE80
    2. FF80
    Phill Moderator

Please open mega.css and around line 35 change

.ja-megamenu ul.level0 li.mega a.mega {
    color: #000000;
    display: block;
    font-size: 125%;
    font-weight: bold;
    margin: 3px;
    padding: 4px 8px 3px;
    text-decoration: none;
    text-transform: uppercase;

}

to

.ja-megamenu ul.level0 li.mega a.mega {
    color: #000000;
    display: block;
    font-size: 125%;
    font-weight: normal;
    margin: 3px;
    padding: 4px 8px 3px;
    text-decoration: none;
    text-transform: uppercase;

}

cepedalc Friend

Thank you!
    I am doing this to see what I can accomplish with it, hopefully the text will display better across browsers, even I do not think that it will resolves the browsers display mis-match issue.

Thanks anyways very helpful.

….So that did helped indeed, set the font-size=120 and to normal, looks a lot better in all browsers, even still there is something weird about how they ( browsers ) handle this template.
    Guess we have to live with it for now….
    Thanks Mr. Phill Luckhurst

Phill Moderator

That is a lot to do with the font choice. Both browsers display the font (and many fonts) slightly with IE being the biggest pain in the harris. While designers do their best there are always times when differences will occur. Even the simplest paged from the biggest people in the business will have differences. Just compare the Google homepage for a prime example.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum