Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi Joomlart

Background color at signup confirmation (that is, after filling in signup info) is black – any ways to change that to white (and changing the white text color to an appropriate color, apart from white at the ‘Back’ -text at signup confirmation)?

http://vinylistas.com/index.php?option=com_users&view=registration&layout=complete

I want white background color in general.

best regards – have a nice day/night 🙂

Jesper

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/ja_biz/css/

Within that custom.css file, paste the following CSS code:

.registration-wrap {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #131314;
    }

Modify the color code to whatever color code you wish.

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Hope That Helps

repsejremmos Friend

Hi
    Unfortunately no changes – I’d already a custom.css file, added the content, changed color to #ffffff, cleared, refreshed… but no changes…

Adam M Moderator

Hi @repsejremmos,

Please navigate to Admin >>> Extensions >>> Template Manager >>> choose JA Biz >>> switch to tab General >>> In parameter CSS Compression >>> turn it off then recheck.

repsejremmos Friend

Hi Adam.
    Nope, no change :((

TomC Moderator

<em>@repsejremmos 450461 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Adam.
    Nope, no change :((</blockquote>

If you could provide temporary admin login info, I will take a closer look for you.
    (you can send the info via PM)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum