Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    If Articles displayed via Joomla Advanced Custom Module the code {youtube}YOUTUBE-CODE{/youtube} displayed in frontend instead the Video.
    Thanks

djdlife Friend

<em>@ealexey 459102 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,
    If Articles displayed via Joomla Advanced Custom Module the code {youtube}YOUTUBE-CODE{/youtube} displayed in frontend instead the Video.
    Thanks</blockquote>

Hello ealexey,

The Problem is with this version from the Problem, but i found a solutions.

[PHP]go in this file: template/ja_teline_v/html/layouts/jooma/content/item/default.php and goh to this Script

<section class=”article-content” itemprop=”articleBody”>
    <?php echo JLayoutHelper::render(‘joomla.content.info_block.topic’, array(‘item’ => $item)); ?>
    <?php echo $item->fulltext; ?>

<?php if ($params->get(‘show_tags’, 1) && !empty($item->tags)) : ?>
    <?php echo JLayoutHelper::render(‘joomla.content.tags’, $item->tags->itemTags); ?>
    <?php endif; ?>
    </section>

and chance to this:

<section class=”article-content” itemprop=”articleBody”>
    <?php echo JLayoutHelper::render(‘joomla.content.info_block.topic’, array(‘item’ => $item)); ?>
    <?php echo $item->text; ?>

<?php if ($params->get(‘show_tags’, 1) && !empty($item->tags)) : ?>
    <?php echo JLayoutHelper::render(‘joomla.content.tags’, $item->tags->itemTags); ?>
    <?php endif; ?>
    </section>

[/PHP]

If not working, then you say me this and i help you.

ealexey Friend

yes, in this way its works, but the content of article will be twice displayed. How do I fix it?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ealexey,

Please try the solution in this thread and recheck.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum