Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi – I am working with Avian II with the Joomlart modified version of RSGallery 2 (1.14.0 Alpha SVN 378). A couple of issues so far:

1. Navigation links below larger images work very erratically. Sometimes the next> and <prev links skip to seemingly random images, or they don’t work at all, but not very often does it actually take you to the next image in the gallery, as one would expect.. In some cases most of the numbered links disappear altogether. So the only reliable way to navigate to the next image is to pop back out to the thumbnail page and select the next thumbnail, etc…

2. Speaking of the thumbnail page, the drop-down menu to select how many thumbs appear on the page only seems to work up to 20. Above that, and not only does it not add any additional thumbs to the page, but the links to the other pages disappear as well.

Are these known issues? Also I notice it’s an “alpha” version – does that mean it’s expected to be unstable?

Thanks

jsperl Friend

I forgot to mention that in some cases when clicking the <prev link, I get no image at all, only the following errors:

Notice: Undefined index: 150 in /vservers/jacobperl/htdocs/trade2/administrator/components/com_rsgallery2/includes/gallery.class.php on line 225

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /vservers/jacobperl/htdocs/trade2/components/com_rsgallery2/templates/ja_semantic/display.class.php on line 412

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /vservers/jacobperl/htdocs/trade2/components/com_rsgallery2/templates/ja_semantic/display.class.php on line 414

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /vservers/jacobperl/htdocs/trade2/components/com_rsgallery2/templates/ja_semantic/display.class.php on line 543
    Hits
    Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /vservers/jacobperl/htdocs/trade2/components/com_rsgallery2/templates/ja_semantic/html/imagestool.php on line 26
    Rating: 0 / votes
    Vote:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /vservers/jacobperl/htdocs/trade2/components/com_rsgallery2/templates/ja_semantic/html/imagestool.php on line 38

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /vservers/jacobperl/htdocs/trade2/components/com_rsgallery2/templates/ja_semantic/html/inline.php on line 19

Michael Casha Friend

Have you got a live site url and/or screenshots?

jsperl Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 44616 wrote:</em><blockquote>Have you got a live site url and/or screenshots?</blockquote>

Hi – it’s in the “Site URL” field of my first post above, but here it is again:

http://76.12.14.108/trade2/index.php?option=com_rsgallery2&Itemid=70&gid=18

Thanks

jsperl Friend

^^^^^^^^^^

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jsperl 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum