Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I’m having the same problem as in this post: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/problem-in-ie7/ (3rd reply)

Also, there seems to be a problem with the pdf, print and email icon.

mfcphil Friend

The pdf email image related issue is normally fixed if you simply upload the images into your template/image folder again overwriting the originals.

Download the template again and take out the images and upload the seperatley

matt1ga Friend

Thank you, I’ll give that a shot later. Now I have to figure out the menu problem.

mfcphil Friend

Did you install with quickstart?

It might just be an idea to install the template again manually.

matt1ga Friend

First time I installed Joomla via Fantastico, second time I installed with the quickstart. Everything seems to work fine minus my odd blue menu. Does any one know the fix?

bennitos Friend

That would be easy to point out if you post the url of your website.

matt1ga Friend

yep need that

mfcphil Friend

Have a read through the posts as I am sure the blue text has been discussed recently.

Did the pdf and email image sort itself out?

matt1ga Friend

sure did you rock. thanks

mfcphil Friend

Well I found the post alas there was not an answer see here maybe you could send nancy a private message and ask if she got this problem sorted. 😉

matt1ga Friend

As far as finding other post relevant to the blue menu title text this is all I could find and they too dont have an answer: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/color-not-nice/

Perhaps its an easy fix since there isnt much talk of it?

matt1ga Friend

Not only does it appear blue in the menu title but also in the text. I believe this is a problem that derived from the “Latin Gamers” template

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  matt1ga 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum