Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone 🙂 I have 2 little problems that I cant solve by myself.

This is my website: http://www.coinrings.it

First one is that in the corporate slideshow I have 2 boxes instead of the 2 Glyphicon arrows.

Second one is that I cant see the content of the homepage on mobiles, I can only see the logo and mainmenu.

I have 2 different templates, one for the homepage (corporate) and one for others pages (portfolio – default).

Can you help me? thanks a lot
    Alessio

chavan Friend

1. First one is that in the corporate slideshow I have 2 boxes instead of the 2 Glyphicon arrows.

– Go to this File : /templates/purity_iii/css/themes/coinrings/bootstrap.css

Replace this code

@font-face { font-family: 'Glyphicons Halflings'; src: url('../../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.eot'); src: url('../../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'), url('../../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff') format('woff'), url('../../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.ttf') format('truetype'), url('../../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.svg#glyphicons_halflingsregular') format('svg'); }

with

@font-face { font-family: 'Glyphicons Halflings'; src: url('../../../../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.eot'); src: url('../../../../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'), url('../../../../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff') format('woff'), url('../../../../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.ttf') format('truetype'), url('../../../../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.svg#glyphicons_halflingsregular') format('svg'); }

2. Second one is that I cant see the content of the homepage on mobiles, I can only see the logo and mainmenu.

– you have missed a DIV tag to be closed either in the Slideshow or any of the content displaying on the home page.

stupendoman Friend

great you solve all my problems!
    thanks so much!

touchdown Friend

I’m Having the same problem but I tried your fix with changing the code without success. My slideshow ist at http://borkholderarchery.com/map

Update: I reinstalled the T3 Plugin (2.1.6) and ran LESS to CSS [red] theme only and now it work.

chavan Friend

@touchdown

Is it solved or need any help on this ?

touchdown Friend

I thought it was solved but now it disappeared again. Yes, I could use assistance. I will PM details.

chavan Friend

@touchdown, you maps looks good. can you please post a screenshot of what the issue is.

touchdown Friend

@chavan , I moved the slideshow to the home page. Here’s a screenshot of issue. http://borkholderarchery.com/images/public/navigation-arrows.jpg

I would also like to move the “carousel indicators” below the slideshow can I add code to the custom.css file or should I change the original css file?

chavan Friend

lets fix the issue first,

1. Go this file: /templates/purity_iii/css/themes/red/bootstrap.css

Replace this code

@font-face { font-family: 'Glyphicons Halflings'; src: url('../../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.eot'); src: url('../../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'), url('../../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff') format('woff'), url('../../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.ttf') format('truetype'), url('../../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.svg#glyphicons_halflingsregular') format('svg'); }

with

@font-face { font-family: 'Glyphicons Halflings'; src: url('../../../../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.eot'); src: url('../../../../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'), url('../../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff') format('woff'), url('../../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.ttf') format('truetype'), url('../../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.svg#glyphicons_halflingsregular') format('svg'); }

2. I would also like to move the “carousel indicators” below the slideshow can I add code to the custom.css file or should I change the original css file?

– yes you can add the css to custom.css

touchdown Friend

@chavan
    I did replace the code but it didn’t help.

Also reinstalled the T3 Plugin

Also tried “LESS to CSS” but I get an error see screenshot: http://borkholderarchery.com/images/public/screenshot-less-css-error.png

I can send you Admin details if needed.

touchdown Friend

@chavan
    When I turn on “Developmental Mode” The arrows appear but when I turn it off then it goes back to showing the boxes. I’m using Google Chrome.

chavan Friend

sure please post me your admin details in PM.

chavan Friend

the slideshow arrow issue is fixed, you can check your site. I have enable the optimized css. I need your ftp details to check the exception error for less css.

touchdown Friend

@chavan sorry but I have 1 more question. What code do I use to move the “carousel indicators” below the slider?

chavan Friend

Go to this File: /templates/purity_iii/css/themes/red/bootstrap.css

This is the code you need to change to achieve it.

.carousel { position: relative; } .carousel-inner { position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; } .carousel-inner > .item { display: none; position: relative; -webkit-transition: 0.6s ease-in-out left; transition: 0.6s ease-in-out left; } .carousel-inner > .item > img, .carousel-inner > .item > a > img { line-height: 1; } .carousel-inner > .active, .carousel-inner > .next, .carousel-inner > .prev { display: block; } .carousel-inner > .active { left: 0; } .carousel-inner > .next, .carousel-inner > .prev { position: absolute; top: 0; width: 100%; } .carousel-inner > .next { left: 100%; } .carousel-inner > .prev { left: -100%; } .carousel-inner > .next.left, .carousel-inner > .prev.right { left: 0; } .carousel-inner > .active.left { left: -100%; } .carousel-inner > .active.right { left: 100%; } .carousel-control { position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; bottom: 0; width: 15%; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=50); font-size: 20px; color: #ffffff text-align: center; text-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6); } .carousel-control.left { background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, color-stop(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5) 0%), color-stop(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0001) 100%)); background-image: linear-gradient(to right, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5) 0%, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0001) 100%); background-repeat: repeat-x; filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr='#80000000', endColorstr='#00000000', GradientType=1); } .carousel-control.right { left: auto; right: 0; background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, color-stop(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0001) 0%), color-stop(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5) 100%)); background-image: linear-gradient(to right, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0001) 0%, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5) 100%); background-repeat: repeat-x; filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr='#00000000', endColorstr='#80000000', GradientType=1); } .carousel-control:hover, .carousel-control:focus { outline: none; color: #ffffff text-decoration: none; opacity: 0.9; filter: alpha(opacity=90); } .carousel-control .icon-prev, .carousel-control .icon-next, .carousel-control .glyphicon-chevron-left, .carousel-control .glyphicon-chevron-right { position: absolute; top: 50%; z-index: 5; display: inline-block; } .carousel-control .icon-prev, .carousel-control .glyphicon-chevron-left { left: 50%; } .carousel-control .icon-next, .carousel-control .glyphicon-chevron-right { right: 50%; } .carousel-control .icon-prev, .carousel-control .icon-next { width: 20px; height: 20px; margin-top: -10px; margin-left: -10px; font-family: serif; } .carousel-control .icon-prev:before { content: '2039'; } .carousel-control .icon-next:before { content: '203a'; } .carousel-indicators { position: absolute; bottom: 10px; left: 50%; z-index: 15; width: 60%; margin-left: -30%; padding-left: 0; list-style: none; text-align: center; } .carousel-indicators li { display: inline-block; width: 10px; height: 10px; margin: 1px; text-indent: -999px; border: 1px solid #ffffff border-radius: 10px; cursor: pointer; background-color: #000 9; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); } .carousel-indicators .active { margin: 0; width: 12px; height: 12px; background-color: #ffffff } .carousel-caption { position: absolute; left: 15%; right: 15%; bottom: 20px; z-index: 10; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; color: #ffffff text-align: center; text-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6); } .carousel-caption .btn { text-shadow: none; }

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum