T3v3 Stable version 1.1.0 for J!2.5 and J!3.0 is out with new features (upgrade to Bootstrap 2.3.0, add toggle & option in Megamenu), improvements (restructure code, action button in Megamenu, add files for styling, etc.) and bug fixes. See changelog for more details.
2. Upgrading your T3 plugin using JAEM
Finding the easiest way to upgrade your T3 Plugin to the stable version? You can now use JAEM (JA Extension Manager) to upgrade the T3 plugin, all upgrade issues are now fixed. You can also directly upgrade your T3 plugin via the Joomla! upgrade system or just by installing the new version over the older one. No matter what you decide, take backup before you go ahead.
If you haven’t tried T3v3 yet and have been waiting all this long for T3v3 stable version, what keeps you so long for downloading? Start now, enjoy and feel free to share with us your experiences.
Read more about T3 framework features and development at:
- T3 3.0 Preview: The new version of T3 Framework
- T3v3 Beta 2 Release – Introducing the Layout
- JA Brisk Beta and T3v3 RC1 for Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.0 release
- T3v3 Framework highlights part 1 – Layout explained
- T3v3 Framework highlights part 2 – ThemeMagic explained
- T3v3 Framework highlights part 3: Responsive Layout without coding (video)
- The Future of T3v3 Framework
- T3 Framework 1.1.0 RC2 version for Joomla! 2.5 and Joomla! 3.0 released