Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I just tried installing this great template into Joomla 1.5 (out in a couple of days now) but unfortunately there are two things that are not working:

1. Instead of the small configuration images at the top-right (wide,narrow,colors,etc.) the alt-text is shown.
    2. Instead of the menus (transmenu, suckerfish,etc) the plain text is displayed one under another

I realize that the 1.5 version might not be supported yet but does anybody have any thoughts on what to adjust to get things working?

TIA,
    Bravo

Bravo_Kernel JATC

Hi all,

I’ve got the template fully working in Joomla 1.5 😎

Add the following code directly under line 11 (the one containing _VALID_MOS):
    [PHP]# JA-Zibal fix for Joomla 1.5 by Bravo_Kernel ##
    global $iso, $ja_color_themes, $ja_header_images;
    global $ja_width_default, $ja_color_default, $ja_font_size_default, $ja_tool, $ja_menutype;
    global $ja_template_path, $ja_template_absolute_path, $ja_headerimg;
    global $topnav, $subnav, $ja_menutype, $ja_sidecol;
    global $divid, $divwrapid, $footermodule, $divwidth, $divheight;[/PHP]

I know it is a bit overkill but hey, I couldn’t be bothered to follow all the vars and it works so enjoy.

HTH,
    Bravo

antoniu1 Friend

Thanks! Great work!!

pinta Friend

I m think JA Zibal is the best template!! This information was very important for me !!

Thank you

Andres

http://www.calicristiana.com:)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pinta 17 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum