Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

How to create a module like the one of Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus on Home-1 position (home page) for Youtube that shows the number of channel subscribers?

I have created the custom HTML module with the image on it, but I wasn’t able to add that code to show the subscribers.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi okiud,

Please try to switch off the default editor in Global Configuration of your site first before adding that code to a custom HTML module. Because the default editor may strip some tag in your code.

If it still doesn’t work, you can post the code here, I will check at my end.

okiud Friend

Thanks, but I think the problem is the code itself. What should I put to display Youtube subscribers?

<em>@Saguaros 429359 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi okiud,

Please try to switch off the default editor in Global Configuration of your site first before adding that code to a custom HTML module. Because the default editor may strip some tag in your code.

If it still doesn’t work, you can post the code here, I will check at my end.</blockquote>

Saguaros Moderator

I thought that you had the code to display Youtube subscribers and having problem to display it.

If not, please try with an Joomla extension that supports to display Youtube subscribers viaJoomla Extension Directory

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum