Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi I cannot add blocks/elements in JA builder anymore, I get an error message "Your edit session is expired. Please reload to edit your page." I refreshed the joomla cache and sessions, and the browser cache (I even suspended the cache function of the browser).

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  yfb01.

1. ja-builder-session-expired
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

A new version of JA Builder will be released pretty soon (maybe today), pls wait and update.

Thank you!

yfb01 Friend

Hi Saguaros,

I have installed the new plugin on the back-end and as well in live edit, but the problem remains the same.
    If I try to add a block in a JA builder page, then I get the error message "Your edit session is expired. Please reload to edit your page."

regards
    yves

Saguaros Moderator

Hi yves,

It’s fixed now, pls clear browser’s cache & cookies and try adding blocks again.

Cheers!

yfb01 Friend

Hi Saguaros,

thank you. 🙂
    I have been able to edit effectively a page again.
    Can you please let me know how you fixed it in case it happens again? or what was the problem.

cheers
    yves

Saguaros Moderator

This issue happens when adding new block and it’s fixed for the JA Builder tool (server side) so you don’t need to worry about this on your site.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience it may cause.

yfb01 Friend

Thanks
    🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yfb01 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum