Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

:confused:Hi,
    Could you tell me please where I can find those “You are here” for me to translate this into my language ?…thx a lot

Aratype Friend

You are here is in the language file… You find
    YOU ARE HERE= You are here
    You can put
    YOU ARE HERE= Vous ĂȘtes ici
    for the French for exemple…;)

ghostik Friend

no, this isn`t in language file, this is in template files:

root/ja_ores/layouts/blocks/handheld/footer.php
    <strong><?php echo JText::_(‘You are here:’)?></strong> <jdoc:include type=”module” name=”breadcrumbs” />

root/ja_ores/layouts/blocks/iphone/footer.php
    <a href=”<?php echo $this->getCurrentURL();?>#Top” title=”Back to Top”><strong>Top</strong></a> | <strong>You are here:</strong> <jdoc:include type=”module” name=”breadcrumbs” />

root/ja_ores/layouts/blocks/navhelper.php
    <strong><?php echo JText::_(‘YOU ARE HERE:’)?></strong> <jdoc:include type=”module” name=”breadcrumbs” />

joelms6 Friend

You find the “en-GB.tpl_ja_ores.ini” file inside the en-GB folder, you rename this file follow the default langauge of the site, and you ‘ll translate the following text:

HTML Code:
    YOU ARE HERE=You are here:

Saguaros Moderator

Dear all !

You can fix this issue :

root/ja_ores/layouts/blocks/handheld/footer.php
    [PHP]<strong><?php echo JText::_(‘YOU ARE HERE’)?></strong> <jdoc:include type=”module” name=”breadcrumbs” />[/PHP]

root/ja_ores/layouts/blocks/iphone/footer.php
    [PHP]<a href=”<?php echo $this->getCurrentURL();?>#Top” title=”Back to Top”><strong>Top</strong></a> | <strong><?php echo JText::_(‘YOU ARE HERE’)?></strong> <jdoc:include type=”module” name=”breadcrumbs” />[/PHP]

root/ja_ores/layouts/blocks/navhelper.php
    [PHP]<strong><?php echo JText::_(‘YOU ARE HERE’)?></strong> <jdoc:include type=”module” name=”breadcrumbs” />[/PHP]

2) you translate the “You are here” text:
    <blockquote>
    You are here is in the language file… You find
    YOU ARE HERE= You are here
    You can put
    YOU ARE HERE= Vous ĂȘtes ici
    for the French for exemple
    </blockquote>

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum