Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

There’s something funky going on with the product search results in VM 1.0.10. I didn’t have this problem with 1.0.9, so I’m not sure if it’s a template bug or a VM bug.

For whatever reason, the ja-rightcol div is being created outside of the ja-mainbody div, and so it’s getting pushed to the bottom of the page, along with the left column. On all of the other pages, ja-rightcol is inside the ja-mainbody div. I’m at a loss as to how this can happen, looking at the template’s index.php file.

the site is http://dev.adaptapak.com, if you want to check it out. I’d really appreciate some help…

Thanks in advance,
    chad

ps, every time I click a button on this forum my browser tries to download the php file instead of executing it… what gives?

Michael Casha Friend

<blockquote> ps, every time I click a button on this forum my browser tries to download the php file instead of executing it… what gives?</blockquote>

It’s a very annoying issue that they’re having with their server at the moment I think.

croyer Friend

so I guess I’m on my own here, then. 🙁

instantinlaw Friend

Hi
    I took a look at your site, btw nice mod. I don’t see anything wrong with the layout.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 16 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum