Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello, I’ve installed a Testpage from Joomla Article. The Builder didnt create automatically an border between the content area and modules. How can I define the width between the background and the (modules + content area) and config the width of each area like content area 900px module area 100px… Ive tried to use the Live Editor configs (see demo3.jpg) but it doesnt has any effects…

1. demo
    2. demo2
    3. demo3
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can define the container for this block like this: http://prntscr.com/ih800a

The default container is a bit large, you can select option: Large Container or Medium Container, it will be smaller.

Also remember to set the width/columns for main content and the sidebar part, content area will have 10 columns and 2 columns for modules sidebar.

Regards

s3phirotec Friend

I’ve tried to change the settings, but the Article is still breaking the borders of the design… there is no line break… which force the text to start on next line…

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  s3phirotec.

1. Unbenannt-2
    2. Unbenannt-6
    3. Unbenannt-4
    Saguaros Moderator

Kindly share the credentials of your site: URL, super admin account and screenshot of how you want it should be. I will check for you.

s3phirotec Friend

How can I PM you, I cant see any PM Buttons or Support Ticket Systems?

Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    s3phirotec Friend

First post was edited

Saguaros Moderator

I added this custom CSS code into your site: http://prntscr.com/iinj0m

Kindly check.

s3phirotec Friend

What should I do in future, if I want using the Builder for websites with articles? Is the builder generally not available to show the articles well without a css fix?
    Or is there a way to create a fresh joomla website with article / blog content which works well with the builder?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Pls don’t worry about this, when you add content, you can edit it live by changing style as you wish. Somehow this happens on your site specific so I added above custom css.

Let me know if you need any further helps.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum