Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

i have a problem about template settings.i can change template style but changes doesn’t seem on front end. and when i want to customize template style, first it refresh page then i only see white screen. i can not reach any options of template style. can you help me about this? thank you..

Saguaros Moderator

Could you post your site’s URL here and tell me in details of what you customized? If possible, also PM me admin login info of your site, I will have a look

fturkmen Friend

i send pm. please check your message box. thank you

Saguaros Moderator

I just turn on the ‘Error Reporting’ in your site and see this error:
    <blockquote>
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method JForm::renderField() in …../layouts/joomla/edit/title_alias.php on line 19
    </blockquote>

It seems to be a bug of Joomla when upgrading to Joomla version 3.3: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=708&t=844570

By the way, Purity III is not ready for this Joomla version, please try to roll back to the previous working version, we’re still in progress of updating it to J!3.3

fturkmen Friend

thank you very much. i am going to use it previous version.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fturkmen 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum