Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’m posting this again as the search function on these forums is next to useless, I asked this question a couple of years ago but can’t for the life of me find the original post that fixed the issue.

Attached are 2 screen shots of the offending lines in the template – they went away after I applied the fix but it seems they have come back after the latest update !

Tobe bruatally honest I don’t see the reason why they are there in the first place, it’s not as though they go full width of the modules they are on top of.

1. header
    2. footer
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can try with this css rule:

.head-menu .nav > li {
        border-top: 0;
    }

.t3-footnav .t3-module .module-title::after {
        height: 0;
    }

You can add this css into the file: ROOT/templates/ja_social_ii (your default template)/css/custom.css file . This file will keep this custom changes even when you update template.

Regards

tastiger Friend

Thanks – that’s it – worked like a charm, I’ll make a separate backup of the custom css file for future reference if I need it.

It’s just a shame I had to ask again – wish they would get a better forum that is actually searchable……..

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome.

A simple way is that you can go to your Profile page > Forum posts > it will list all the topics you posted : http://prntscr.com/efcs3i

Have a nice weekend!!!

tastiger Friend

Thanks, I finally found that whilst looking for another problem with Uber.

Saguaros Moderator

Great! Let me know if you need any further helps.

Have a nice day!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum