Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi All,

Before I used JA SIMPLI template, I used Business9 template from Joomlart with JA T3 Framework for Joomla 2.5. With Business9 template, I ever added code for Google Analytic and Facebook App for moderation in head element. Now, I use JA SIMPLI template and there is a place to add those codes in Custom Code of Advanced tab.

My question is where is head element in JA SIMPLI so that I can delete those codes. It is enough for me to use Custom Code of Advanced tab in JA SIMPLI template.

I appreciate all the helps.

Thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can find the setting in Avance Tab > Custom code > https://static.joomlart.com/images/userguide/ja_templates/ja-simpli/landing-page-custom-code.jpg

Regards

hindro Friend

Hi Moderator,

Thank you for your fast reply. This is’nt what I mean. Before using JA SIMPLI template, I ever used Business9 template from Joomlart with JA T3 Framework for Joomla 2.5. I ever added codes Google Analytic and Facebook App directly to head element. Now I want to delete those two codes because in JA SIMPLI template there is an easier way to do it.

Now I use JA SIMPLI. I don’t know where head element is to delete those codes. I just want to avoid the same two codes in my Joomla website.

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you are not using that template and using JA Simply you have not need to edit the older template, as it no more using on your site.

Regards

hindro Friend

Hi Moderator,

Does that mean every Joomla template brings its own head element? Whether the added codes are also deleted when we delete the template? I think that the head element belongs to Joomla core, not template. I have uninstalled Business9 from my Joomla website so it can be fixed that those codes have also been deleted.

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am not sure where u have added the code.
    In the JA T3 v2 either you can see the head.php in the template mostly in the JAT3 plugin.
    As you are no more using JAT3 plugin and template the code will not load.
    You can share the JA Simpli template URL on which the code is showing and you have not added it in Simpli template.

Regards

hindro Friend

Hi Moderator,

You are right. I remember that it is head.php in JAT3 plugin. I am not sure if I have uninstalled Business9 template, those codes added in the head.php of JAT3 plugin have also been deleted. As far as I know JA SIMPLI template doesn’t use JAT3 framework. Is there a folder in JA SIMPLI or Joomla core so i can find head.php?

I want to delete those codes because of errors I found. My blog, termasmedia.com, that use JA SIMPLI template still generates errors in Google Analytic. This errors is associated with Facebook comment. Actually I have long removed the Facebook comment and replace it with Disqus but the error still appears. I think the problem is because of Facebook comment code I have ever added to head.php.

I have deleted the errors so I can not take a picture but it definitely reappears.

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    in template JA Simpli you can add it using the custom tab only. You may check the other files or if you used any extension for adding custom code.
    Also you can check the page source to see which custom code is loading on site.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum