Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

As I wrote in my precedent post I cannot share any FTP account for company security policy

Please give me the istruction what you want to check. I will do it by myself

Saguaros Moderator

The module loads font awesome in : [root]/modules/mod_jaimagehotspot/jabackend/vendors/

Kindly check with your host whey it requests that cloudflare file.

giulia72 Friend

Hi
    I have checked with my host provieder there isn’t anything on their side. They confirm it is an issue in your component.

I have also investigated and if you open the file modulesmod_jaimagehotspotassetselementsjaimgextrafieldsimgextrafields.css

you can find at line 12 following code:
    @import url(‘http://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/font-awesome/4.6.3/css/font-awesome.min.css‘);

So it means that it is your module that tries to make this request
    It happens only under HTTPS not HTTP protocol

Kindly, check your module before to blame others.

If you are not able to resolve this issue, let me know as I have to look for a different module that works correctly

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can try opening that file and change the import query to:
    @import url(‘//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/font-awesome/4.6.3/css/font-awesome.min.css’);

giulia72 Friend

it doesn’t work

FYI, I don’t see the default marker image not the fonts

Saguaros Moderator

You can try changing to this: @import url(‘https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/font-awesome/4.6.3/css/font-awesome.min.css‘);

Remember to clean all caches.

giulia72 Friend

just done yesterday, it didn’t work

Saguaros Moderator

The admin account seems not work now, it’s better if you share the FTP account so I can investigate further for you.

giulia72 Friend

I usually disable the admin account if you don’t use it …it is to be sure to not leave "open" the website to unsecure connections .
    If you need I enable it again I can do it. just let me know.

Please don’t ask me every time to share FTP accouns, I have just written several time :

As I wrote in my precedent post I cannot share any FTP account for company security policy

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

You can backup your site with Akeeba backup and send me the backup file, I will restore and work on my local.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum