Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi!

Joomla.Org had released the Joomla 1.5RC3 already. And I guess that it will take no longer than 2 to 3 weeks for the Stable release of Joomla 1.5. I bought the membership just because I read the advertising out there that LARIX will have no problem with Joomla 1.5, but the fact showed the opposite site. LARIX had never been developed for 1.5. So now I am wondering that when this template will be upgraded for the sake for Joomla 1.5?

PS: RC3 is a very close release already. SO I thought if Joomlart can release the HEDENA (which is developed for Joomla 1.5 RC3), then an upgrade version for Larix should be no problem. At least, I hope that some Joomlart team member could inform us about their plan of upgrading Larix and other templates for Joomla 1.5

Thanks

Khanh Le Moderator

Larix are planned to upgrade to work with 1.5. We will release it soon.

shamboo Friend

I too am developing a shop and would very much appreciate it if I could have Larix working on 1.5rc3
    So I dont waste my time porting the shop site later to 1.5
    how soon is soon? I think I can wait a week or 2

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  shamboo 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum