Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When is the next update with new features coming to JA Builder?

We have a few projects lined up which we want to use JA Builder for, but we’re keen to see the bugs fixed and new features implemented first.

Please advise.
    Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @romolo,

To be frank, we’re working hard on the new system and hopefully, there will be updates/improvements on JA Builder after the next week.

Is there any critical issue you’re facing?

romolo Friend

Hi @saguaros,

Other than what’s already been reported, we don’t have any particular issues…

We’re just keen to see new features, layouts, blocks, etc for a few websites which we have lined up.

Please update/implement asap.

Thanks

gringo211985 Friend

@saguaros

Sorry to jump on this thread, but I am glad to see there’s an update coming soon, totally overdue in my opinion and I’m looking forward to seeing what’s new.

JA builder has come a damn long way since the beginning and it’s actually starting to take shape quite well, few more of the user requests implemented and I think we’re gonna be looking at possibly the best plugin available for Joomla and templates will be so 2017.

Anyway, can’t wait to see the new features.

Thanks,
    Richard

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your interest, to be frank, the team are working hard on the new system (which could be ready in next few days) and once its done, there will be updates on JA Builder, pls stay tuned.

Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum