When I create a new filter and choose the component type,the filter is failed. You can see the problem on the picture that I attached to you.
I found more problem that is when I click on any filters then the error will show like the pictures that I attached.
Could you share FTP account so I can take a look?
You’re using old version of JA Megafilter Joomla extra fields plugin, I just updated for you and it’s working now.
Could you share URL of that page? as I’m not familiar with the native language on your site.
Sorry, I forgot to think about that. You can access with below url:
It seems that you’re using an old version of JA Mega filter, you can download 2 zip files in attachment and install into your site (Remember to backup your site first)
Then open the filter of above page > Page Options tab and move the unused element to the right to show on frontend: http://prntscr.com/iaqsv6
This is urgently, I recently restored my MegaFilter. I will follow and try with your solution again. I will get you back.
This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ae.sakon 1 year, 7 months ago.
We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum
New Unified Portal is live
Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.
Please read this Announcement for details.