Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I recently employed a freelancer to help modify Purity 3. I wanted the default menu replacing with SWmenupro and moving to a different position.

The job has been carried out and seems to work fine, the only problem is, I don’t know how he has done it, or what he has done. Communication is rather difficult because of the language barrier so I have not asked him to try and explain.

What I am trying to achieve is a front page (that doesn’t have loads of modules on it)
    A Shop that is based on Joocart. I need to have the Joomla Header removed from all the shop pages including the Joomla main menu according to the OC template designer (who has kindly offered to set the template up once the joomla header is removed.

I think I understand how I can assign different layouts to pages, but what happens to the changes that have been made to my menu? will they follow across all the layouts?.

I’m really lost. Is there anyone out there that would be prepared to take a look and say this is what you’ve got, this is how it was done” And then tell me what I need to tell a developer. Or, if you know what you’re doing and want to earn a few beer tokens, then please let me know.

TomC Moderator

It would be helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on – so we can view the issues you are describing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum