Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

Would someone tell me what the available default module class suffixes are in JA Wall.

Thanks,

Vineyardseashell

renejdm Friend

Yes. I would like to know this too.

Rene

charles99 Friend

You should be able to add your own… So look at another template and copy the module class suffixes from there and then add it to the template.css file I believe? Or place it in the layout.css too. Joomlart has away of moving things around so you might have to play with the css files in order to find the right one…

Ninja Lead Moderator

Class suffix on layout

<blockquote> .grid-double
    .grid-triple
    </blockquote>

Class suffix on color
    <blockquote> .dark
    .hilite
    </blockquote>

Class suffix on content-style
    <blockquote>
    .twitter
    .facebook
    .video
    </blockquote>

and more detail at this link: <blockquote>http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_wall/templates/ja_wall/css/template.css</blockquote>

and search keyword <blockquote>/* ITEM STYLE PRESETS (CLASS SUFFIX)</blockquote>

vineyardseashell Friend

Thanks Ninja Lead. Much appreciated.

Vineyardseashell

jgentile Friend

Hi. A year ago you posted this helpful comment on module class suffix’s for JA Wall. I see the .css in my template. Everything is there. When I go into a module (its in the corner-stamp position) and use any of those module class suffixes.. I don’t see any change on the front end (even after cache emptying and trying in various browsers).

Example:*http://assemblynews.org/index.php/ladies-calendar *

The above page has*.grid-double *in the module class suffix field. I also tried .dark as well as “dark” (without quotes). Nothing changed.*

Am I missing something?*

swissa Friend

<em>@jgentile 414044 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Am I missing something?*</blockquote>

In short – yes!! 😀

The module class suffix needs no ‘.’ there. It does need a leading space i.e. ” dark” (no quotes but space before). hilite would be ” hilite” etc etc

Hope that helps!

jgentile Friend

Swissa .. hmm. When I put a leading space before the would double-grid … it did change on the front end, by squishing the module’s contents to the left into about 100px width.*

When I tried ” dark” or ” hilite” (without the quotes.. .but with leading space). Nothing happened.*

For example currently ” hilite” (no quotes) is sitting in module class suffix field.*

Note: I have made no changes to the template or anything.*

swissa Friend

Might be helpful to include a backend screenshot of the module…

Meantime here is the full list from the JA demo documentation – have a check with that first

http://joomla-templates.joomlart.com/ja_wall/index.php/default/extended-class

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  swissa 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum