Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Hi Jason,

I inspect and see that it lacks style for item image on your site, make sure that you’re using latest version of Purity III and T3 framework plugin and try to take a backup of your site, then go to Admin panel > Extensions > Templates > Purity III > compile less to css.

Then clear all caches.

Jason Arnold Friend

Hi Saguaros,

I’ve done as instructed but it still seems no different. Purity III is at 1.2.1 and T3 is at 2.7.0 which seems to be the latest.

The page displays normally as soon as the refresh is hit or the home menu is clicked. Once refreshed, you can open the page in a new browser window and it comes up normally. Leave it for half an hour and navigate to the site again and the display is all wonky again.

Cheers,
    Jason.

Saguaros Moderator

As I can see that it looks fine now, if the issue happens again, you can share the Admin + FTP account of your site so I will take a look.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  Saguaros.
    Jason Arnold Friend

Attached is what I see. Tried it on Safari and Chrome. Open a new tab and page loads properly.

What’s the best way to share admin access?

Cheers,
    Jason.

1. B56B84F2-F67E-499F-A94B-B39B5CCA561F
    Saguaros Moderator

It seems that after refresh after the first load, it will be ok.

You can share the info in the first post or put into your reply and set it as PRIVATE REPLY.

Jason Arnold Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Could you share ftp account also?

Jason Arnold Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Jason,

The current ftp account directs to a blank directory, could you check again?

Jason Arnold Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Thank you. This is weird issue, let me dig deeper on this and will get back to you

Jason Arnold Friend

Thank you. This is weird issue, let me dig deeper on this and will get back to you

Hi Saguaros,

I have changed the PHP version from 7.0 back to 5.6. This may have fixed the issue. I’ll do some more checking but it looks like this might be the problem.

Cheers,
    Jason.

Jason Arnold Friend

<div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title">Saguaros wrote:

Hi Saguaros,

I have changed the PHP version from 7.0 back to 5.6. This may have fixed the issue. I’ll do some more checking but it looks like this might be the problem.

Cheers,
    Jason.

Argh! Maybe spoke too soon. 🙁

Jason Arnold Friend

Not sure if this is related. The plugin “System – Page Cache” was disabled. If the plugin is enabled the page displays abnormally no matter how often the page is refreshed.

Cheers,
    Jason.

Saguaros Moderator

There maybe problem with cache, could you turn it on for now?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

This topic contains 31 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

The topic ‘Website Display after update’ is closed to new replies.