Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author

artist / photographer / videographer template would be really awesome!

ismalle Friend

I think Uber is the way to go. The way i see it, is to migrate existing layouts into uber, whenever they exist in uber they can be cease to exist as a standalone template and people upgrade to uber environment. The advantage of doing this will be profitable for users as for you. The user will have al smaller learning curve, instead of learning every behavior of every template, he has only to invest time in using one platform/system/template. Since there is only one left to learn, the longer he uses it the user becomes better. This situation makes it easier for support. At the end only 1 is left to support instead of all the templates you have to support now. From that moment on, development can be focused on upgrading and adding functionality along the way. As a result update should be in time vs joomla and 3th party solutions/frameworks, so we don’t have to wait everytime. Because when joomla needs update in function of security, we have to wait and be vulnerable because of the template update not available yet. Only my 2p’s word of advice.
    Also i would like to know what other users think of this concept, leave your comments, like to learn 🙂

splico123 Friend

I think Uber is the way to go. The way i see it, is to migrate existing layouts into uber, whenever they exist in uber they can be cease to exist as a standalone template and people upgrade to uber environment. The advantage of doing this will be profitable for users as for you. The user will have al smaller learning curve, instead of learning every behavior of every template, he has only to invest time in using one platform/system/template. Since there is only one left to learn, the longer he uses it the user becomes better. This situation makes it easier for support. At the end only 1 is left to support instead of all the templates you have to support now. From that moment on, development can be focused on upgrading and adding functionality along the way. As a result update should be in time vs joomla and 3th party solutions/frameworks, so we don’t have to wait everytime. Because when joomla needs update in function of security, we have to wait and be vulnerable because of the template update not available yet. Only my 2p’s word of advice.
    Also i would like to know what other users think of this concept, leave your comments, like to learn :)

This is actually very very good advice, and i think if JA would go this way people would love it, would benefit a lot of old users and new ones would have to learn just one instead of 20+ templates for their projects… plus the most important would be the fact that focus could be turned towards next T3 framework version development, which is more inline with latest trends, T3 is awesome but it is outdated with functions that some other frameworks have or are introducing, specially with new BS4 coming out in future. look at all the bells and whistles that some of the wrap-bootstrap admin templates have, why not introduce that stuff in T3 frameworks… would help a ton to us developers.

art3 Friend

template business need "Corporate" for serious business, but dynamic and elegant.

Joomlart has’nt nothing like that, everything is very casual for a serious and elegant company.

kernel64 Friend

A good RESPONSIVE HIKASHOP supported webshop …………..

none of the current joomlart templates provide responsive hikashop support..

Tuncay Arıcan Friend

I to develop their business photographers, Hakim crane video JA ACM Module and so I’d like to see a template for Ja_ Slang Ja_Prityiii. a Professional create their own images and so structured we expect a theme gallery thank you in advance http://www.herkulvinc.com

Tuncay

art3 Friend

Mr. JoomlArt, better make ACM UBER compatible with any JoomlArt template.

Just now does not support with any JoomlArt template. We can not install it on another template. This limits us all.

Create new styles only serves to UBER, for anything else.

Thanks !!!

terp Friend

Uber 2.0 w/ parallax blocks and a menu at the bottom of the hero that docks on scroll. Boom. 😉

Qvsoft Friend

News / magazine / artist / photographer / videographer template that supports King Content CCK extension would be awesome!

gringo211985 Friend

Hi there,

So when do we get more Uber styles, blocks etc? I see it was number 1 on the list and it is the best you guys have got in template terms. I would like to see the following personally:

1. Uber – More UNIQUE layouts of module positions = currently there are lots of layouts that are exactly the same as each other which should be removed! For example: home-spa, home-wedding, home-app and others are just simply header, home, footer with one position renamed. This is a waste for nearly every user and bulks up Uber = solve it by getting rid of the duplicated layouts.
    2. Unstyle the sidebar = I wanted to have different colour border tops on mine and it proved to be a pain because of the additional styling, leave them blank so users can do what they want easier
    3. BLOCK STYLES = we need more of the following styles: header, slideshow, container-slideshow, hero, features intro, teams, clients. The most important is headers – you guys need to enable better "right-menu" positions, like Joomlart.com where we can have more than 1 "right-menu" item WITHOUT styling it ourselves (I know we currently can, but would be easier with multiple positions)
    4. FIX – the megamenu header when you hover there is a weird grey colour that is seen after the hover, I can fix myself but it’s 100% a bug and needs fixing.
    5. FIX – when you enable sticky position to header and topbar it breaks layout
    6. Joomla 3.5 and PHP7 support
    7. RE-DESIGN THE F’IN UBER DEMO SITE TO INCLUDE ALL BLOCKS WITH BETTER DOCUMENTATION (there’s so much missing from the uber demo that it just pisses everyone off, you guys updated the Uber template like the users wanted yet you are incapable of updating the demo site to reflect the new updates. Everyone moaned at you because they saw "Uber 2.0" and clicked the demo and they saw "Uber 1.0" and were like WTF nothing changed)
    8. Update Font Awesome – you are missing icons from here which is really annoying when using cheatsheet to find some icons don’t work, then we have to update manually
    9. DO ALL OF THE ABOVE

I personally still don’t get why you guys even design standalone templates, the community has voted we want Uber extending and yet you continuously release standalones which are neither use nor ornament and which can be replicated in Uber anyway with little custom work. Please, please listen to your customers and the number 1 thing is to add more layout / module positions and header styles. These are very limited and with an additional 2-3 layouts you would have improved Uber dramatically.

I have made a little video to show how limited the layouts are, At the beginning of the video I show the pointless duplicated layouts (delete all but 1) because it’s literally just a change of name in the module position. Near the end I show the layouts we want more of, medicare, default, clean etc. We need more of these or an easier way of creating layouts in Uber.

Please see the video on YouTube because the Joomlart crappy, waste of space WordPress forum won’t let me embedd videos lol

https://youtu.be/K_j-GBesFSM

Thanks, Richard

gringo211985 Friend

Hi @arvind Chauhan

Seems like Uber will be getting a new version this year with more styles and options for the ACM. Keep voting guys, lets see which one gets the most of the votes.

You have not understood what we are asking for!

We WANT Uber updates every month!!!!

We DO NOT want standalone templates!!!!

Listen to your members please, we are paying for your services at the end of the day.

Thanks,
    Richard

ankiteditsoft Friend

I am looking to mygrate my site Printable Calendar templates from WordPress to Jhoomla. What I want to know is that If I do so, whether my permalink structure will remain the same or it will change.

As I have heard that changing in permalink structure will loose your all traffic and authority of your website.

If my site URL is http://www.example.com/this_is_the_url
    will the URL in jhoomla be same as above or different like this: http://www.example.com/Url_is_this

puntje Friend

JA Elicyon more like this one. My customers do not have game stores or movie stores. Just for the normal business people

suntrap Friend

A Property template that works with OS Property

Hamid Friend

Hosting template with support WHMCS template

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)

This topic contains 64 replies, has 51 voices, and was last updated by  hdavid90 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum