Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Can anybody help me with the source files in PNG format.. Thanks in advance..

Sherlock Friend

Dear zeustexas !

As you are requesting heavy customization, I am afraid that you have to handle the changes at your end.
    But i think that with PSD format you can easy modify like png, may be you use firework to manager source file please try to use photo shop to do it with PSD.

I am sorry for not being of much help in this case.

ShannonN Friend

zeustexas;111609 Can anybody help me with the source files in PNG format.. Thanks in advance..

Hi Zeustexas
    I converted the files for you – see my post under tips or click http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showpost.php?p=112490&postcount=1 🙂
    Cheers ShannonN

ShannonN Friend

hainn84;111711Dear zeustexas !

As you are requesting heavy customization, I am afraid that you have to handle the changes at your end.
    But i think that with PSD format you can easy modify like png, may be you use firework to manager source file please try to use photo shop to do it with PSD.

I am sorry for not being of much help in this case.

It’s interesting hain that for years we have tried to get JA to produce the graphics in both PSD and PNG formats, like converting psd to png using fireworks is NOT heavy customisation, I cannot think you or someone in JA does not have and use Fireworks for graphic work?

For big credits I will convert the psd’s for JA to FW Pngs if we can come to a financial arrangement? 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum