Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi first off I appreciate all your guys Help thus far!
    I have tried checkout with the Protostar template and it works as intended. However when using the Ja Vintas template the "Agree to terms of service" does not work.
    When Checked and confirm purchase is pressed it loops back with the error "please agree to terms of service."
    So in efforts to try and fix it. I added a portion of the TOS.php file from com virtuemart cart files and was able to get the check out to work (no longer loops back but proceeds to paypalas it should) however now it allows checkout whether the box is checked or not even though virtuemart settings are set to require it is accepted.
    on debug I get Error code:
    Notice: Undefined property: VirtueMartCart::$tosAccepted in /home/lemick5/public_html/templates/ja_vintas/html/com_virtuemart/cart/default.php on line 168

can you please explain what is missing or needs to be changed to make this work properly?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you share the login info and send me the URL of product page where I can try to check out and see the error?

lemick28 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’m not sure which portion of code did you add into ‘default.php’ file above.

Kindly try with default Joomla template first to make sure that this kind of code work.

If you want to turn off Terms of Service for every order, Virtuemart provides this option in configuration in backend. You can disable it.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum