Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have requested support on the ja_ores template more than 6 times. Every request has been answered by Hoang Quoc Data, who responds that he “can’t see the problem”. This has been true even when I send screen shots highlighting the problem.

Joomlart needs to correct the problem. It charges customers a premium for technical support and it has an obligation to deliver it..

el patron Friend

We have implemented a couple JA Ores sites and have found the community pretty helpful but I don’t see any ‘started’ posts by you concerning JA Ores.

Did you provide in the ticket ftp/logon for jatech support? We have found that this really speeds up ticket resolution.

Sorry you are having problems.

TomC Moderator

<em>@madtony 260848 wrote:</em><blockquote>Running a search for “support” I come across this. I’d like to set the record straight as our team has had just the opposite experience. It seems to me that the staff at Joomlart goes above and beyond in order to make everyone here happy.</blockquote>

Thank You, madtony:

You are absolutely correct . . . myself and my JA Support Team colleagues work very hard – and as a Team – to try to address (and assist in resolving) as many issues as we can, as quickly as we can. If one the JA Support Team tries to help but, ultimately, cannot – we actively communicate with each other in effort to pass the issue along to another Support Team member who might be better able to address the issue.

I am sorry that the original author of this thread did not feel that his question/issue was addressed to his satisfaction . . . but I can say with the utmost confidence that it certainly could not have been for a lack of our best efforts.

😎

TOM

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum