Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I want ja_spica to have fluid width too. I remember to have read something about this, but can’t find it anymore. :((

Can there either be a 3 column version that supports fluid width also, or can you give me the changes that I need to make?

Thanks in advance!:)
    Tom

subtiricaliviu Friend

Already exist in JoomlArt Club Templates, Ja Spica 3 column version with variable width. Jost download it. You must uninstal the old version first.

subtiricaliviu Friend

Already exist in JoomlArt Club Templates, Ja Spica 3 column version with variable width. Jost download it. You must uninstall the old version first.

antoniu1 Friend

Thanks for the fast response!

I already have that one installed. I don’t mean 800 to 1200. What I mean is fluid width, you know, resizing as the window does…

Any help there?

Thanks!
    Tom

subtiricaliviu Friend

antoniu1Thanks for the fast response!

I already have that one installed. I don’t mean 800 to 1200. What I mean is fluid width, you know, resizing as the window does…

Any help there?

Thanks!
    Tom

Oh, now i understand, unfortunately i can not help you with this, but i am sure is here someone who can give you a good advice. Good luck!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  subtiricaliviu 17 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum