Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

You will need to check how JA Content Slider is overridden in JA Nuevo template in

ROOT/templates/ja_nuevo/html/mod_jacontentslider/
    ROOT/templates/ja_nuevo/less
    ROOT/templates/ja_nuevo/css

Check the module class suffix used in ‘Advanced’ tab in backend settings of this module and you will find the associated declaration of CSS or LESS for JA Content Slider module in above directory

Regards

thefc_uk Friend

Thanks Saguaros,

So I’ve moved all the files and scripts that appear in Nuevo into their respective folders in Uber.

With the mod_jacontentslide HTML override folder enabled, I loose the content and formatting of the slider and with it disabled Get some formatting, but not the effect??

I’ve moved the site to an online development area – http://thefc.freesite.host

The content slider should be appearing after the slideshow/video

Any thoughts on what I’ve missed??

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Moving the files and scripts will not work immediately as the mockup and style of these 2 templates are totally different. As I mentioned in above post, you need to check how it styled / built up and customize it in Uber template.

This would be take time, if you’re not familiar with code, I recommend you to hire a developer to get it done for you.

Regards

thefc_uk Friend

Saguaros

Thanks for your input and having gone through the code I’ve achieved my goal.

Many thanks
    Stuart

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thefc_uk 7 years, 1 month ago.

The topic ‘Using JA Nuevo Module Style in Uber’ is closed to new replies.