Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I seem to be having a problem in Joomla 1.5 and the JA Hedera 1.5 template with users registering on my site. When a new user goes to ‘Create an account’ from the login module, fills out the reg form and hits ‘register’, it just clears the form and stays on the same page giving no feedback as to whether it worked or not and no confirmation email is sent, it’s very confusing and resulting in people entering the form data multiple times.

Site is http://69.89.19.31/lcs1

A similar thread was posted on Joomla.org forum
    http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=428&p=1228280

Thanks,

Evan

Sherlock Friend

Hi ebajh69.
    Plz open index.php (templates/ja_hedera/index.php) and search this line
    <jdoc:include type="component" />
    And change to

<jdoc:include type="message" />

Hope can help you

ghiona1 Friend

Thanks nguoiabcd , now my reply to contact us is coming. however I got another problem. the message I write in the contact us message box is not coming through my defined email. nothing comes up if I go to Tools–>Read Message or check my email.

Sherlock Friend

Oh, you must config mail functions in admin

dsurma Friend

I have posted this problem on many different forums, but no one will reply to me! Please help! I was having the same user registration problem as ebajh69 (blank form would return with no message). In my template index.php file (JA Xenia II) I did not have the line:
    <jdoc:include type=”component” />
    It is instead:
    <jdoc:include type=”head” />

I added the:
    <jdoc:include type=”message” /> before the “head” line. Now I do receive messages back – BUT they display outside of the template! (Upper left corner). Any ideas? I am desperate for help! Thanks.

ebajh69 Friend

Try moving it after the <jdoc:include type=”head” />

Sherlock Friend

Hi.
    You must search in index.php

And add this line above it

<jdoc:include type="message" />

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum