Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

@jooservices,

I installed the Joomla default template downloaded directly from Joomla.org. Is this what you were going to install?

I will send the login information to you via skype in just a moment.

ntonline

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    # Your current working site

http://www.mikeperez.com/
    have no Joomla! template installed. I guess you have deleted it.
    I’m meaning template not Joomla!

# Please use PM function to send me your CPanel access. Skype not for supporting work 🙂

And once again i’m really consider it’s Joomla! / Configuration issue . Not JA issue.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

ntonline Friend

@jooservices,

Yes, I deleted all of the unecessary templates. I like my sites clean so I remove all unnecessary files.

ntonline

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please upload it. Or just provide me CPanel access via PM . I’ll check it.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

ntonline Friend

@jooservices,

I installed Beez5. Will that template work? I also sent the cPanel access via PM.

ntonline

ntonline Friend

@jooservices,

I upgraded to PHP 5.5.28. This change did not make a difference with the login error.

ntonline

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    # PHP upgrade will not solve issue. Of course. I just only suggest do that for performance and security purpose
    # Actually i have checked your site in localhost also … There are few mess up configuration with redirect.
    I’m not sure what’s exactly you have worked before ???

I would suggest you start with quickstart instead .

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

ntonline Friend

@jooservices,

Thanks for helping out with this issue. I’ve built quite a few joomla websites using Joomlart templates. This is the first time I’ve ran into this particular issue with a Joomlart template. I’m stumped and don’t know how to resolve this error message issue.

With respect to the quickstart install. I already installed the quickstart package in the /gabe directory and I’m experiencing the same issue with that installation as well. I’ll set up a user account with the same username and password for that install right now if you don’t mind comparing the two.

ntonline

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Sorry I have delayed your topic
    In fact
    # Your site have little mess up with configuration. Too many wrong redirect.
    # If you have no specific reason here. I would suggest you clean up site and go from starting point with quickstart.
    # Your site even with default Joomla! still have trouble with redirection.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Sorry I have delayed your topic
    In fact
    # Your site have little mess up with configuration. Too many wrong redirect.
    # If you have no specific reason here. I would suggest you clean up site and go from starting point with quickstart.
    # Your site even with default Joomla! still have trouble with redirection.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum