Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

l ja tabs stopped working, and when i took a look at the template positions, position 6 and 7 were not there

joomla 1.5.8
    teline II 1.5
    cb RC3

the sliders for hot topic no longer work either

let me guess, its a mootolls conflict isn’t it??

it just takes so much time to chase down all these bugs, and when i hire someone, they don’t know the answers and I have to pay them to do the same research that i would do. argh!

how do i restore

1. positions_gone
    aardcom Friend

I’m not sure if this helps but I had a similar problem after installing the upgrade to 1.5.8

Look through the modules and you may find that some modules do not appear on any menu assignments. Check for a module you expect to appear in user6 position and make sure it is selected as such then check that it is also displayed in a Menu Assignment.

good luck…

mj1256 Friend

yup, knew that, and did that, didn’t help, if that were the case, the module position would still show up on my screenshot as an available module position

so…I did a manual upgrade to 1.5.8, has anyone else had a simular issue after the upgrade?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mj1256 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum