Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am thinking about upgrading to Joomla 1.6 / 1.7. I had installed a quickstart version of JA SOCIAL. When I upgrade to 1.6 from 1.5.23, how do I handle the upgrade of the template so that it will be compliant with 1.6 / 1.7 ?
    Thanks,
    Luc

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    I’m checking JA Social with Joomla 1.7. Will back in few min.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi,
    I’m sorry but JA Social not yet ready w/ Joomla 1.7. But it’s working on Joomla 1.6
    You can upgrade your site w/ Joomla 1.6 and keep using JA Social
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

cansay Friend

<em>@pagabas 259503 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I am thinking about upgrading to Joomla 1.6 / 1.7. I had installed a quickstart version of JA SOCIAL. When I upgrade to 1.6 from 1.5.23, how do I handle the upgrade of the template so that it will be compliant with 1.6 / 1.7 ?
    Thanks,
    Luc</blockquote>

I have the same “issue”, i just migrated my local site. And now I have to reconfigure EVERYTHING 🙂
    Its okay, would just be nice if I could somehow save settings already made 🙂

After your migration, you must download everything for your template again, upload, configure and modify if you had some code changes in joomla 1.5 modules/plugins.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cansay 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum