Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

After upgrading to Joomla 2.5, the profiles I created have disappeared. Is it possible to get these back?

georgechenley Friend

Had same trouble… I haven’t found any solution, so had to recreate everything manualy. If you’ll find – I feel a real butt hurt:)

chavan Friend

Hi hamlethub and georgechenley

Could you provide me ftp and admin account ? I will help you fix this issue.

Thank you!

ralphmark Friend

<em>@hamlethub 313824 wrote:</em><blockquote>After upgrading to Joomla 2.5, the profiles I created have disappeared. Is it possible to get these back?</blockquote>

there is no way you can retrieve your old profile you have to recreate it.

chavan Friend

If you just upgraded joomla 2.5 from joomla 1.5, 1.6, and also upgraded T3 framework was also upgraded. The template using T3 framework version 1.6 or latest uses new folder structure, so your profiles may be deleted when you convert to new folder structure.

http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2/Changelog_V1.6

So, you could manually copy the profile in template/<ja template>/etc/profiles

Thanks,

beautymadam Friend

I had the same troubles.. I recreate all 🙁

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  beautymadam 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum