Dear friends, there’s the update for JA Archenar. We highly recommend that you upgrade your template with this.
This update contains the following work:
– Fully auto-collapse ablity for left column.
– 100% overDiv tooltips fixed.
How to apply this update ?
– Download the attachment in this post then unzip.
– There are 2 files index.php and template_css.css in this attachment.
* Copy the index.php to your “ja_archenar” folder.
* Copy the template_css.css to “ja_archenar/css” folder.
We do appreciate this hack. Although this will work fantastic for new sites, when the site is up and running, it makes it difficult to just replace those files because the colors and images are different.
Would you mind posting this solution with the ‘Find this code’ and ‘Replace it with this code’? Maybe I’m asking too much but for those of us who have sites running it would be very helpful. It may also allow others to experiment with some of the other templates and help to come up with solutions.