Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Dear friends, there’s the update for JA Hadar. We highly recommend that you upgrade your template with this.

This update contains the following work:

– Fully auto-collapse ablity for right column.

How to apply this update ?

– Download the attachment in this post then unzip.
    – There are 3 files index.php, template_css.css and wide_layout.css in this attachment.

* Copy the index.php to your “ja_hadar” folder.
    * Copy the template_css.css + wide_layout.css to “ja_hadar/css” folder.

Enjoy!

1. ja.hadar_.hacked.zip
    fernandogonzaleztarano Friend

who I use the funtion auto-collapse ablity for right column, i don´t see it .

I like me have this template in three colums is it possible?

Hieu Nguyen Admin

fernandogonzaleztaranowho I use the funtion auto-collapse ablity for right column, i don´t see it .

I like me have this template in three colums is it possible?

Hi,

Thanks for your nice suggestion! Just want to let you know, our design team has plant that the 2nd version of JA Hadar will have three columns and a lot of improvements. This version will be released as soon as Joomla! 1.5 is announced.

ehime Friend

Hello,
    That would be really great. I’d like to be able to use both left and right column and auto collapse. That would make the template more flexible.
    Thanks

ehime Friend

Hi,

Thanks for your nice suggestion! Just want to let you know, our design team has plant that the 2nd version of JA Hadar will have three columns and a lot of improvements. This version will be released as soon as Joomla! 1.5 is announced.</blockquote>

Can we get the improvements soon? Even if it’s just for the three columns. It looks like ti will take a while before 1.5 is released.

Thanks,
    ehime

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi ehime,
    There will be a lot of changes to 1.5 and we need to revise all of the template to be compatible with 1.5, so many changes to template will cause the confusion
    Thank you for your patience

ehime Friend

Hello Hung Dinh,
    Can we have the three columns?
    I can wait for the other improvements.
    Thanks.
    ehime

Hung Dinh Friend

hi ehime,
    I can promise before the release of 1.5 stable, however if you need to modify the template urgently you can post your project on http://www.joomlancers.com
    I think you can get it done within $100 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum