Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Just joined and downloaded my first Joomlart product. Since I wanted to test this on my local machine I downloaded the quickstart version and installed it. Everything seemed to work ok but when I try to update any module I get the following errors:

Update Path not found

Error updating COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_TYPE

I tried to look through the forums but couldn’t find an easy way to search for a specific topic. Any help would be appreciated. Kind of frustrated after being excited about joining.

Thank you.
    Tom

fredoniaopen@hotmail.com Friend

I have made sure that the login and password is set in JAEM but now I get the following error…
    Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Sorry, this extension is invalid, unpublished or no longer supported: com_acymailing

I really want to be able to work on this over the weekend so I appreciate any help that can be provided.

Thanks
    Tom

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As i can see in your last post , seems you are trying to update Acymail extension that is not a JA Product . you can update it via Joomla update or download extension from acymail site and install it .
    JAEM only works for Joomlart extensions and templates .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum